We have many different alternatives for helping you pay your bill conveniently and without fees!
- The online bill payment system features paperless billing and accepts all forms of payment listed below. You will need a paper statement to set up your online account.
- CREDIT CARD POLICY - Please note: no refunds can be issued.
- Mail your payment using the envelope and stub included with your statement.
- At our office in the lobby indoors, the drive-through window and a night deposit drop-box are located at the drive-through.
- Call us at 800-445-4840 (option 2) to pay with your credit card or check via our automated system. Or speak to a Member Services Representative.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- Cash - Accepted at our office only.
- Check - Accepted online, at our office, mailed payment, or through the automated telephone system.
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted online. CREDIT CARD POLICY - Please note: no refunds can be issued.
FREE MOBILE APP
- Download our free mobile app to make payments.
- For more information about the app, click here.
AUTOMATIC BILL PAYMENT
This convenient payment method allows members to pay their bills automatically each month. All a member has to do is sign up. Just fill out the request form, enclose a voided check, and mail it to Hancock-Wood.
What if there isn't enough money in the account?
The statement of the amount to be deducted will be mailed 10-15 days prior to the date we transfer funds from the member's account. This gives the member time to make a deposit. If there is not enough money in the account to cover the check, it will be treated as a "bounced" check, and there will be a service charge.
How will I know the bill has been paid?
The fund transfer will be itemized on the monthly checking account statement you receive from your financial institution. When you receive your statement, enter the amount to be transferred and the date in your checkbook.
Does Hancock-Wood charge for this service?
No, but the member should ask their financial institution if they have a charge. If they do, it is usually less than a paper check charge.
How long does it take for the plan to take effect?
Depending on when you sign up, your account will be converted in 30-60 days. Your bill will say "payment automatically deducted on (date)" when the plan is in effect.
Budget billing allows you to pay a predictable amount for electricity each month. You may sign up for budget billing at any time of the year, only if you have had service for at least 12 months and your account has a zero balance.
Learn more about the program and download an application here.