Hancock-Wood's Service Territory - see map HERE -
Close interstate, rail, and air proximity, robust utility services, skilled workforce, and abundant
ready-to-build sites which creates an unparalleled opportunity for developers.
Hancock-Wood Electric Cooperative
- serves portions of Findlay, named No. 1 Micropolitan in the U.S.
- serves portions of North Baltimore, home of CSX Intermodal Terminals, Inc.
- leads area utilities in advanced technology, equipment, and engineering
- works to maintain a close working relationship with state and local governments
- works to strengthen and expand partnerships with powerful economic growth entities
- partners with educational institutions to advance workforce availability
- is sensitive to environmental and community concerns and supports renewable resources
- boasts a proven track record of success with business, industry, private and public sector developments
- has a unique history in the area of 80 years of electric utility experience