Residential and Commercial Rebates and Energy Savings Info
Members can receive up to $900 in energy-savings rebates until funds are depleted. Also, Members can save money by checking out our other resources designed to promote energy efficiency and save you money!
REBATES - These current rebate programs are offered for Members who are residential homeowners or business owners, depending on the rebate qualifications.
- Mini Split Ductless Heat Pump Rebate
- Air Conditioning Rebate
- Clothes Washer Rebate
- Electric Vehicle Level 2 Charger Rebate
- Freezer Rebate
- Geothermal Rebate
- Heat Pump Electric Water Heater
- Heat Pump Rebate
- HVAC Maintenance Rebate
- LED Lighting Rebate
- Refrigerator Rebate
- Water Heater Rebate
- Weatherization Rebate for DIY Installation
- Weatherization Rebate for Professional Installation
Call us about Free Energy Audits and earning $100 on radio-controlled switch installations.
Contact us at 800-445-4840 - for more information on these rebates:
Free Cost-Savings Energy Efficiency Brochures
- 101 Low-Cost/No-Cost Home Energy Saving Measures - Energy-saving tips to manage home energy costs.
- Home Energy Savings Guide - A starting point toward better energy management for your home.
- How Much Does It Cost to Run Appliances? - Info on how to compute the expense of many electrical appliances and devices.
- Guide to Energy Efficient Heating and Cooling - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) info about home heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems that can help save energy costs, improve overall comfort and fight global warming.
Renewable Energy Information Brochures
- Electric Cooperatives and Renewable Energy (National) - News about renewables in the electric cooperative world.
- Ohio Electric Cooperatives and Renewable Energy (Ohio) - Specific facts about Ohio Electric Cooperatives' renewable projects.
- Ohio Electric Co-op Member Guide to Wind Energy - Information on small wind electric systems, locations and how they operate.
- US Dept of Energy Consumer's Guide to Solar Energy - Information on solar energy systems, locations and how they operate.