Hancock-Wood offers a Rebate on New or Replacement Energy Star Mini Split Ductless Heat Pump Installations until Funds are Depleted. The Rebate will be $600 for installations with multiple indoor units and $300 for installations with a single indoor unit.
- Hancock-Wood rebates are offered on a first-come, first-served basis between Jan 1, 2023, and Dec. 31, 2023, when funds are depleted, or the program is discontinued.
- This rebate is only available to residential Members of Hancock-Wood Electric Cooperative.
- This rebate is only for new ENERGY STAR-certified systems.
- Requires minimum 15 SEER and 8.2 HSPF rating.
- If you pay less for your heat pump than the rebate amount, you will receive the amount you paid.
- A maximum of two heat pump rebates may be paid per Member from Jan. 1, 2023, and Dec. 31, 2023.
How do I participate?
- Contact us after the installation of your system is complete. An inspection of the system is required to qualify for the rebate.
- Please be able to provide proof of purchase information for the system.
- A check or bill credit will be applied within four weeks from the time of inspection.